What is Verification?
The verification process, AKA “KYC”, ensures that a user’s identity is linked to their profile, which is critical in maintaining community integrity. KYC verification is also the prerequisite for being able to build the withdrawal function for the platform.
What You Need to Verify Your Account
- A mobile phone with a camera
- Photo ID
How to Verify Your Account in 10 Easy Steps
- Once logged into your account, click on the Profile Menu in the top right-hand corner of the screen, and select Profile.
- On the left-hand side, click on Verification and then click on Verify my account.
- Allow the page to load a pop-up window, and then click Start to proceed.
- Select your issuing country/region, as well as the type of identity document with which you would like to proceed. Note: Not all ID types are supported for every region, so make sure you are using a valid selection for the country you are in.
- If you have been following this process on your desktop, the next screen will prompt you to Continue on mobile. We advise you to select this option, and then open your camera app on your mobile phone to scan the QR code. After you have done this, it will redirect you to a browser window from where you can continue the verification process.
- Take a focused photo of the front of your photo ID. Make sure to lay the card flat on an even, neutral surface in a space with good lighting. Ensure the photo is close-up, legible, and no information is cropped off.
- Repeat Step 6 for the back of your photo ID.
- Complete the Face Verification step by holding your mobile phone up in front of your face and allowing your face to line up with the box on the screen. The photo will be taken automatically, so just focus on holding your phone steady, and at the right distance from your face.
- All done! Check back the next day to ensure your verification was successful. You can do this by navigating to the Verification tab from your Profile Menu.
- Your verification process will be complete when you see this screen:
Verification is a manual process, so you will not receive an email or notification when it has been approved. If your verification fails, please follow this link to submit a support ticket: http://support.rcrdshp.com/
Tip: Make sure your camera is enabled for your browser. You can check this access in your browser settings.
Make sure to follow these tips when trying again:
- Lay your card flat on an even, neutral surface.
- Make sure you are in a well-lit area with sufficient lighting.
- Include your entire ID card in the photo, making sure that no edges are cropped off.
- Take clear photos that are in focus, and not blurry.
- Ensure there are no light reflections on your card, and that all the information is legible.